Clean Up Your Relationship With Your Work.
Are you overworked, stretched desperately for time or in need of more balance in your professional life? Some of us also may feel over identified with our careers, as if we don't even know who we are outside of work and find that our identity has become wrapped up in how much we achieve, how productive we've been this week or whether we're next in line for a promotion. Therapy can help.
I offer a combination of psychotherapy, coaching and personal development tools to help you succeed in your work life. Some of the issues I work with include:
- Navigating Career Changes - Move Through Uncertainty, Make a Plan and Put It Into Action
- Stress Management & Coping With Burnout
- Anxiety & Speaking Phobias
- Dealing With Difficult Personalities/Effective Communication
- Imposter Syndrome or "I'm a Fraud"
- Psychotherapy & EMDR for Professional & Creative Blocks or Limiting Beliefs
- Support for Entrepreneurs & Healing Professionals Launching a Business